Google Tag Manager Head

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Visit to Johan

After our shift last Saturday I went straight to Bulacan. Even though I am tired, no sleep yet I am excited to see my sis or girl friends. Our friendship started when I was in college. We rarely see each other after graduation but the friendship is still there. Pinky give birth to a healthy baby boy name Johan read as Yohan last January 20. Supposedly we should visit her last February but due to personal reasons we are not able to visit her. 

It was quite a long trip for me since she lives in the north while me lives in the south. My shift ends at 8am in the morning and I met with Annete and Ime in Robinson Ortigas. We left there at around 11am and go to Cubao where we rode a bus going to Cabantuan. We had more than an hour trip going to Plaridel Bulacan. 

Pinky is still pretty as she is. She doesnt really gain weight , just a little tummy which I believe she can burn with few exercise and diet. Baby Johan is so cute and cuddly. He got her complexion from her mom and he looks like his grandfather from his dad's side looking at his picture. I haven't meet  his dad so I cannot really tell if he looks like him. But at that age you cannot really tell. Maybe when he gets 1 or 2 yrs old we will be able to tell whose blood is thicker. 

It was a good reunion. We shared different stories and enjoy chit chatting. Pinky let us brought home indian mangoes from their tree. We will go back there is coming April for baby Johan baptism.

Goose125.125
Support My Sponsor




Pinky, Annette & Ime
Me, Ime and Pinky
Pinky with Baby Johan
Ime with Baby Johan
Annette with Baby Johan
Me, Pinky & Baby Johan

No comments:

Post a Comment