Google Tag Manager Head

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Visit to Summer Pointe Phase 2

I've been posting my frustration about getting a house at Summer Pointe in Daang Hari. Yesterday we paid a visit in phase 2. Someone online whom I talked with in a forum told me to walk inside Phase 2 even though the road is not yet finished. She told me there are already lots of houses finished. Well, she is right! Seeing those houses inside Phase 2 makes me excited but then I was frustrated again when I look for my exact Block and Lot and there is nothing yet. Although some house are already finished around the area.

Seeing a lot of houses gives me hope that one day we will be able to move to our own little house. I just wondered why they haven't started to built my house. I already paid 4 months of monthly amortization to the developer and there was still no progress. Because of what I saw I will stop my plan of going to HLRUB and maybe late a little more. I hope everything will be alright.

1 comment:

  1. i was a victim of the broker of summer pointe, be very careful and be sure to ask for official receipt, though that will not help you in your claim to FADCO (the developer), coz even my OR from them for my reservation, they did not honor. my claim to refund the money i paid is as they say "hopeless case", but im not willing to give up coz they failed to inform me that my application was denied bec the broker falsified my docs, if only they informed me i will be able to make the broker give back my money, now that ROMMEL ROTE, the broker is in hiding they are not helping any of us to pursue the case in NBI.
    BE VERY CAREFUL in dealing with this people...

    ReplyDelete