Google Tag Manager Head

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Lets Face It Facial Cleaning

Last week, October 20th, 2012, our kids were at my mom's house so me and my husband met at SM Molino. We rarely have a date together since nobody will take care of the kids. At first we are thinking of watching movie but I don't feel like watching "Tiktik or "This Guys in Love with You Pare" and the two other movies I can't remember. After several deliberation and going back and forth in the cinema area we decided to relax and have facial cleaning (P245). It was first time for my husband Robin so he is kinda scary. We scout through different clinics in the mall and we decided to go to LFI (Lets Face It) since I had my facial there before.

Although it hurts a little I find it refreshing afterwards. I feel my face is so fresh after pricking those nasty acne. After that we had a snack at Chowking were I ate pancit and siomai. Since its very rare that we go out together, I mean just the two of us, I find this one memorable.



No comments:

Post a Comment