Google Tag Manager Head

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Avon Lady

Finally after several times of planning to become part of Avon, me and my mom was able to visit their building in Molino. It was mid September when we went there. There is no registration fee, you just need to have a picture and proof of billing. I'm not really a sales person, my main purpose is to get discount for me, hehe. We cannot tell I maybe in to selling in the future. I was told if I could buy worth 1k until the end of September I will be able to get a freebie. We went inside to see what we can buy and ola! we are able to buy more then 1k, hehe. Anyway as a member I have 5 weeks to pay my bill. I also bought an avon umbrella which is very useful this rainy season. I am looking forward of buying more products and maybe eventually make it as a business.

Here's my first two brochure, each cost P14.

No comments:

Post a Comment