Google Tag Manager Head

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Our First New Year Celebration at our own House

We just move May of last year to our new house. We celebrated Christmas at my mom's house so we decided to welcome the new year at our house. We don't have any vistor so its just the four of us, me, my husband and my two kids. We prepared spaghetti, bread, ham and fruits for the evening. Nanay gave us something for desert like ube, ginatang bilo-bilo and graham. She also give us kare-kare and menudo. I let my kids sleep in the afternoon so that they will be awake on new years eve. After eating we spend the night watching fireworks (we don't have any fireworks except for a small "lusis" that we did not use) and taking pictures. Our neighbor had a video and drinking session so my husband stayed there a little bit. I think we slept our 2am and in the morning we went to Batangas to have a splash at Endaya Cove. It was a great day to welcome the year 2012. Thank you Lord for all your blessings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment