Google Tag Manager Head

Saturday, January 21, 2012

BS Team Building at Tanza Oasis

This is our first team building for this year 2012. This time its not just our team but with the whole BS team. It was a short but a very fun day. After our shift last Friday we went straight to Tanza Oasis. Its my first time there and I did like the place. I hope I can go back and have a stay at their hotel.

Me at front of Tanza Oasis

Team Aviators and Team DiamondBack

Jump Shot

At the back of the hotel

Slide at the pool

For kids

Our Lunch

Playtime

2 comments:

  1. I want to visit Tanza Oasis Hotel too, is it better than Island Cove?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really can't compare since I was still young when I visited Island Cove Resort.. I can't even remember the place, hehe. Anyway Tanza Resort is a good place. We did not stay in the hotel but it looks great.

    ReplyDelete