Google Tag Manager Head

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Foul Smelling Mushroom

In front of our house is a very small garden. My husband notice a bad smell just near our door step. It smells like rotten rat or spoil fish, something that is really not good or irritating. Only to find out that there is something mysterious in our garden. I was not able to take picture of it but looks like a white colored thing, I can't describe the shape since its disoriented but there is a sticky green thing on its top that is making the bad smell. Flies are actually attracted to it. I got a headache when I went near it due to the foul odor. He said the pulled that thing before but it came out again so this time he decided to dig the ground. We find out that its root is tangled to the plant beside it. He then removed both the plant and the foul odor thing. I started googling and find out that its a fungus just like what our neighbor says. Its actually a stinkhorn fungi. It actually comes out during cold weather. Its Christmas season and the breeze is quite cold so I guess that is why it come out I hope not to see it again in our garden because its really really a annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment