Google Tag Manager Head

Friday, December 3, 2010

Thanks Giving Day in Baguio

Since we support business hours in the US we don't work on Thanks Giving Day. Our team then decided to celebrate it in Baguio. I've been there maybe 3 or 4 times but still I enjoy the cold weather. On our way to Baguio our bus got a problem I think with the break. We decided then to wait for the replacement bus. I can't remember where we stopped to wait but then I think we leave that place around 3 or 4pm. Then we stopped at SM Rosales where we had our dinner. I was able to buy Popo (Jollibee is not available) stuff toy from Jollibee for my little girl. Due to the hassle we arrived at Baguio at 12 midnight. That is our first night. Our breakfast the following day are purefoods cheesedog, egg and tasty bread. Hot coffee and milo are also served. We are able to visit Botanical Garden, The Mansion, Good Shepherd, Minesview and then we went to SM instead because it started to rain. Mr. Egay cooked beef with brocolli and adobong liempo for dinner. I was not able to join them with the drinking session because I fall asleep. I guess due to tiredness. Also its very relaxing to sleep with the cold weather. For our last day our breakfast is friedrice, egg and tocino. We went to Burnham park and do boating and biking. We also visited a playground beside the park where our kids enjoyed playing. Afterwards we visited strawberry farm and meet at SM Baguio before we went home. Unfortunately the aircon of our bus got problem causing us to stop several times. We stopped again at SM Rosales for our dinner and again due to the hassle we arrived at SM Bacoor around 1am. I call my mom and dad to pick us up. I enjoy the trip but I hope we've stayed longer. I am still longing to have another vacation there and next time with more time and more pocket money hehehe.

Upcoming Events
Breakfast at Red Ribbon while waiting for our Bus
My Breakfast (Salisbury Steak) Yummy!
Inside the Bus (Rhaine, Robin, and David)
Me, Rhaine and David
This is where we waited for the replacement bus
David and Rhaine Playing while waiting for the Bus
Here we are still waiting
Our first night in Baguio
All of us in Botanical Garden
Our room
At Minesview

No comments:

Post a Comment