Google Tag Manager Head

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

MOA Day with my Best of Friends

At last after several plans... first it was in June, Annette's B-day, then in August, Pinky's bday, then in November my b-day. Finally we are able to make our schedules meet. It just so sad that Pinky need to go home early, anyway its still a great day and I'm so happy to have friends like you guys in my life... Love you all!!! Muah!!

- I bought gift for my exchange gift 
- Try to look for chinese costume for David (too bad the sizes are for toddlers)
- Lunch at Shakeys
- Movie Date (I wont last the day without you, Sarah Geronimo and Gerald Anderson)
- Bought fairy tale book and VCD for my kids
- Chikahan and watch Breaking Dawn at Starbucks
- in about 30mins I was almost home from MOA... (kakaiba ito)
- sa uulitin...

Me, Pinky and Johan (I just bought my gift for our xmas party)

Me, Ime, Pinky and Johan (while waiting for our table at Shakeys)

Lunch Time!!

Solo Pic, peace! hehehe

Stolen?!@#

Thanks Ime for my Choco Frap

Ime and Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment