Google Tag Manager Head

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Chrismtas Party at Endaya Cove 2011

Since I was small we used to visit my Tito Vic's house to have Christmas Party. Now that they have a resort in Cuenca, Batangas called "Endaya Cove" the party was held there again just like last year. I was not able to trade schedule so me and my husband followed after my shift. We arrived there around 1pm. Although the resort has been there for a while the tricycle driver doesnt know the place since its not open to public. The resort is in a hidden place and the road is not yet fix. The rain makes the way tougher. I was really surprised when the driver says we need to pay P120, wew.

When we arrived everyone had eaten and is waiting for the program to start. We went to the big " kubo" where we usually stays and have our lunch there. After a while the program started. It begins with raffle of toys for kids. Good thing David did not cry when he was not called in the raffle. Rhaine was able to get a pink teddy bear and me a shoulder bag. Robin was not called too even in the cash raffle. Anyway my two kids was able to get P700 each and toys from Tita Melet. My kids also enjoy swimming in the cold pool. Its really relaxing to unwind once in a while and be with nature.

People waiting for their names to be called in the raffle
Tito Tony calling the names of the winner (the guy in black is Tito Vic who never fails to shares his blessing every Christmas)
Rhaine with her Pink Teddy
Rhaine enjoying the pool
David now is not afraid of the pool
Mamu, Caca, Rhaine, David and Me
Caca and Rhaine
Beautiful View

No comments:

Post a Comment