Google Tag Manager Head

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Moving to Our New Home

We moved to our new house last Sunday. I took advantage of the Monday off since it is US Memorial Day. At least I will be at home to assist my husband fixing things. We started moving around 5:30am. My dad told me to prepare rice, water and salt because it should be the first item that we will put inside the house. It should be put in the middle of the house to have good blessing. It is my husband who put most of our items in boxes... I guess that is why most of them doesn't have label (hehehe). Anyway we don't have lots of things. Thanks to my mom for our sala and to my Tita Milet for our dining set. We used to live in a small room in my mother's in law's house and I thank God after so 6 years of getting married we now have what we can call our own home. This may not be a mansion or very big house like what most are dreaming of but I am very thankful to God for this blessing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment