Google Tag Manager Head

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Hi My Sweetheart


I have a friend at work who enjoys watching Koreanovela, Japanese drama and Taiwanese drama. She even read articles about the artist. I was able to watch some of these through local channel but now I have no time for it. She give me a link to watch "Hi My Sweetheart" in You Tube and she also let me borrow a dvd for it. I just finished episode 1. I find it very light and relaxing to watch. It makes me smile and laugh while watching it. The story is about a very rich nerd or dork and they describe him. He is the only son and he grew up being protected by his eldest sister. His sister was not able to get married because of him but she was over protective that he grew up alone with no friends, not knowing how the outside world. At the age of 20 he decided to move out and study college abroad and that's where changes in his life takes place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment