Google Tag Manager Head

Friday, June 17, 2011

My Mercury Suki Card

I have this Mercury Card Suki Card that I always swipe every time I buy medicine or some food from them. This works like SM Advantage card but with Mercury you don't need to pay to get it. I remember you just need to present receipt with a total of P1000. You can collect receipts until you have a total of P1000. For every P200 accumulated purchase you get 1point. Each point is equivalent to one peso. Last week is the first time I used my accumulated points. I think I already have around 134points and I decided to use 110 points. I bought 30pcs caltrate plus which cause P210. With my points its like getting more than 50% discount. Well, well, I did the math and that means with 134 x 200 = P26800. Wow, for the past year I already spent that much with mercury... urgh! Anyway it still feels good to get a discount. 

Note: Unredeemed points will be reverted back to zero if the Suki Card is not continuously used for 180 days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment