Google Tag Manager Head

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Starting a New Life

We are planning to move to our new house before the school year start this coming June. I am so excited to move and start a new life. It is going to be a new environment, new neighbor, new friends, new school and new teacher for my kid.

I already enrolled my son David at Harrell Horne Integrated School inside Pag-asa Subdivision. Good thing my husband find out that there is a gate near us where we can ride a tricycle going to the school. I already paid for his books but I still need to save money for his uniform and school materials. He will use the black shoes that we bought last school graduation and will use again his school bag. We will just dispose his old uniforms by giving it to a neighbor that will plan to enroll there. Talking about uniform I just saw a cute scrub uniform for kids at http://www.blueskyscrubs.com/categories/Scrubs/Scrubs-for-Women/

Thank you Lord for all this blessing and continue to guide us as we start a new life in a new place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment