Google Tag Manager Head

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Painting Job

The house the we purchased is bare inside so part of the things that we need to do is to paint the walls. My husband first put "lason" on the walls. He was told by some of his friends that the wall needs to be "lason" so that the paint will stay on much better. After that we hired one of his friend to put "masilya" on it. Since we are on a tight budget we decided to do the painting. Last Saturday we bought Davies Megacryl Latex paint from Ace Hardware. It cost P744.50 per 4liters. Since my favorite shade is green and my husband wanted something light we agreed to get Lime Lily color. It looks like yellow green. The paint is semi-gloss so the texture is really good. We are able to consumed two 4 liters can for the first coating. This weekend we will do the 2nd coating. Thanks to my mom who volunteered to pay for the paint first, hehehe. I will pay her on my next pay day. My feet really ached after the painting job since I am wearing a sandals then. I am not supposed to paint during that day but since my husband doesnt have anyone to help him I decided to paint as well even though I am wearing a maong pants, a sandals and don't have extra shirt. Good thing Robin brought two t-shirts. I used the other one while painting. We are looking forward for the next weekend to finish the wall paint. @_@

No comments:

Post a Comment