Google Tag Manager Head

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Cebu Pacific Piso Fare

Last Saturday we got excited about the piso fare offered by Cebu Pacific. I've heard of this before but I really haven't seen a P1 price when I tried to browse on their website. That night my husband and I tried to browse through all the dates for January to March 2012. They offer piso fare for all domestic flight on the said month and also piso fare on selected countries. We got excited when we saw P1 as a fare. I even called my mom and told her we will book a flight maybe going to Cebu. Well, too bad, we are not able to find a round trip for P1. Its too late I guess since the promo started early in the morning and we are checking their website at around 8:30PM. We are able to see some great offer like going to Puerto Princes for only P650 and we are able to find P1 fare going back. With so much excitement I decided to register so that I would receive email from them if they have promos like these. I am hoping that next P1 fare we will be able to book a vacation for our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment