Google Tag Manager Head

Friday, April 15, 2011

Birth Certificate Online

I was able to experience the convenience of applying for birth certificate online. I remember before the hassle of going to Alabang Municipal Hall and fall in line for almost whole day just to apply for a birth certificate. Now just by the click of the mouse you can apply online and wait at home for your birth certificate to be delivered. Just visit https://www.ecensus.com.ph/Secure/frmIndex.asp and click on Request for copies of Birth / Marriage / Death Certificate / CENOMAR (Singleness)..


Accept the Terms and Condition and then fill out the form. It will give you a confirmation page. Print 2 copies one for yourself and one you need to give to BDO (Banco de Oro) when you make a payment. On my experience I was able to receive it I think after 3 days when I made a payment. It was delivered to our house and I was asked to present a valid ID. This is really a good experience and I hope all government agency that we have will be modernize and use the power of technology.



No comments:

Post a Comment