Google Tag Manager Head

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

New Panel Door

We are planning to move to our new house before the school year starts. The front door of our house is made of plywood and is hollow inside so we decided to replace it with a wooden panel door. We are able to buy one in Gardenia for P3000 + P350 for the installation. It is somewhat similar to the picture on the left side. It has four panels however the four panel are of the same size. It doesn't have color yet and my mom says it is much better to use varnish rather than paint. The carpenter told us we can use mahogany color of varnish to make it look like narra. We are told the door is made of "tanguile wood." I also bought a double lock door with elegant door knob, it looks like the picture on the right side. I think got it for P1400 (sale original price is P1700) from Ace hardware. I used my P300 points from my SM Advantage Card so I only pay for P1100.

No comments:

Post a Comment