Google Tag Manager Head

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Notice of Turnover

Last week I received a "Notice of Turnover" letter from Prosperity Builders Resources Inc. Our house was approved by Pag-ibig in August and I started paying Pag-ibig the following month. In the letter it was mention that if I will not pay the turn over fee and sign the turn over papers it will be considered as constructive acceptance. Which means they are no longer liable for any loss or damage of my property. I can no longer file a complain to them to fix what ever is defective in our house. Thanks to my mom and dad who accompanied us going to Baclaran, where Prosperity office is located.

We arrived there around 3:30pm and we were told that their cashier is already closed and go back instead on Nov 2. Haayss... Good thing we went to the 6th floor and find out that the cashier is still open. We are able to pay and process the turn over. Still I am not satisfied with their service. The guy who assisted work very slow and was still able to eat junk food and chit chat with his officemate while assisting me. He also printed a lot of paper which I think is part of my turnover but is not. They are still using a matrix printer, I think he spend 20 or 30 mins on it which I believe he can do later. haaayss.... I just need to take all this hassle for the sake of our house... Anyway later this after we will go the site to check our unit and get the keys. At last!

1 comment: