Google Tag Manager Head

Sunday, November 7, 2010

House Visit

Yesterday my mom and dad accompanied us visiting our new house. We have a scheduled visit to check the house and file for any complain. David, my little boy, is excited to move in. He said he wanted to have a room with her little sister. He is also very happy when he finds out that our bathroom has a shower, hehehe. Its only a small house but at least it would be something we can call our own. Right now we are just living in a small room at my mother-in-law's house. We've been staying their for more than 5 years now. Me and my husband are also excited to move.

Some of the complains that we file are cracks on the wall, broken faucet, a hole in the roof, unable to fully open main door due to unlevel flooring, rusty door knob, meralco post not yet ready... etc. We were told our complain should be fix within two weeks. While waiting for it I would ask my husband to process the Meralco application.

No comments:

Post a Comment