Google Tag Manager Head

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Mozilla Freezes and Task Manager Shows 100% CPU Memory Usage

Mozilla's Award Winning Firefox and Thunderbird Shift+Open PackageI am a fan of Mozilla Firefox that is why I am using it both at home and at work. One thing that I noticed at work most of the time it would freeze and not respond. Usually what I would do is to stop it from running using task manager and start a new session. For a while I just ignore it. I tried updating the version that I have but still no go. Then earlier today I noticed that it locked up but it still shows responding in task manager. When I checked CPU usage it shows 99-100 percent for firefox. I then google what could be causing it and find out that I need to install flashblock. I installed it and so far everything looks normal. I hope this will permanently fix the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment