Google Tag Manager Head

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Sponsored Reviews Review

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.comI've been a member of SponsoredReviews for quite some time and this is the first time I got a paid post from them. It was last June 30 when I submitted the post. The post cost $10 but then it is 50/50 with them so my earning is only $5. When I checked my email tonight I saw a confirmation. It was $5 with no extra fee. Wow got paid after $9 days.... it just that I don't know why I am not getting a lot of opportunities with them. Maybe I should bid more often. Anyway this post that was approved is not a bid that I made but the advertiser just contacted me. I am hoping for more opportunities with them. Below is my proof of payment.



No comments:

Post a Comment