Google Tag Manager Head

Friday, October 24, 2008

mY sTaY aT cOnveRgys

After working at Etelecare I moved to Alabang Converygs. At first I thought Im on a greener pasture but after my stay there I can say Im not. They offer a bit lower than my basic in Etelecare which is ok bec. its near my area. Unlike before I travel from Cavite to Libis which is really expensive. I cant imagine i was able to survive travelling back and forth everyday for almost 3hrs. I mean 3 hrs going to the office and going home maybe only 2hrs because there's no more traffic. As a tech support before we have an average call of 10-15 calls a day. In convergys i worked as a cust rep and we were getting an average of 50-80 calls a day. Wow!!!! (sakit sa ulo '_' ) We do have upselling which Im not good at. Imagine im only getting 1000 as my highest commission. There are some agents who were getting around 10-20k. (they're good slammer, twink!! joke lng po). I did not enjoy my job (cguro dhil mas lab ko p ring mging tech). Also I got disappointed during our regularization. Imagine they only give me an increase of P700!!!! and those agents who doesnt have experienced but have lower basic than me they give an increase of P2000!!! In short, after regularization we all have the same salary, nyah!! For me it doesnt makes sense giving higher basic for those with experience then after 6months your all going to have the same salary. Then when I check my SSS contribution online they did not pay my first two months of contribution. I tried to check my contribution while Im making this post but SSS online is under maintainance. One more thing when my baby got confined I encountered a problem with my Philhealth contribution. Its a long story but I went back and forth to the hospital and Convergys which at the end I paid the hospital first and reimbursed the money. These happened twice. There's really something wrong with their HR. I do have a team mate who got married and its almost one year and they havent updated her last name. One of my team mate too told me that when she give birth she was not able to get her SSS bec. she got tired of going to HR. We also have an employee referral program and my team mate who referred her sister was not able to get her reward. Its not really a good stay, ( Im not trying to give bad impression with Convergys here ), Im just sharing my experience. Anyway Im working now at DELL International Services and Im requesting for my W2 at Convergys and still I dont have it. (Whats new!). I have a team mate here at Dell from Convergys Makati and he was able to get his W2 right away. I dont know why?!! But I do love my team mates there in Convergys, Hello to Team Martrix! Right now Im enjoying my stay here at Dell. Merry Christmas to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment