Google Tag Manager Head

Friday, May 4, 2012

Blog View Count

I am browsing through the new look of blogger interface and I noticed that it has a column on my blog post which shows the number of view count per post. I then decided to take note of the top 10 and analyze it.
  1. GMA Bank Checking Account                                                    13044
  2. Ten Poorest Provinces in the Philippines                                       6919
  3. How to Cook Kalderetang Buto-Buto                                          2387
  4. Driver's License Renewal at LTO near Alabang Town Center       2265  
  5. Sinigang / Nilagang Buto-buto                                                      1841
  6. Andoks Meals to Go                                                                   1832
  7. Swelling During Pregnancy                                                           1752
  8. BDO Emerald Rewards                                                               1726
  9. 49 Days Drama (Pure Love)                                                        1668
  10. Twibbles Collector Card                                                              1630
My blog is not specific to anything. I just post my experiences, thoughts, anything under the sun. I started blogging in 2008. That's 4 years ago, wew! So far I have a total of 558 posts, with 34 followers (thanks guys), 96,439 page views (when I check while writing this). I have a total of 3 blogs here in blogger but this one is which I am really active. Well I also have a blog about being a mom, wife, friend, worker... being a woman. Just in case you wanted to join and be a writer/author, share your thoughts... no money involve just sharing ideas. Just tell me and maybe we can share to the world how great it is to be a woman and be of help to others.

Looking at those top ten it looks like most people are finding my blogs because of money, info search, food, health concern, and koreanovela. I am hoping to have more readers and share my ideas to the world. @_@

1 comment: