Google Tag Manager Head

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Nanay's Kare-Kare

Nanay, my mother-in-law, is now here in the Philippines for good. I used to taste her good cooking once a year when she makes a visit. She used to work in HongKong. Now that she is a senior citizen she decided to retire. Yesterday we paid a visit to their place for lunch. She prepared beef kare-kare. I very often eat this delicacy since it is hard to cook and not an everyday food. Her cooking is really good and we even brought some of it home. I hope in the future I would learn how to do this and add it to my menu. 

6 comments:

  1. that sounds very tasty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Faljo.com - Your online source for Online Auctions, Online Shopping, Car Auctions and much more. Buy and Sell with our Online Auction community today, the World's online marketplace. Just Sign up and begin to buy and sell everything in auction now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Sharing!
    We are specialized in Advanced GPS Tracking Device including GPS Tracking System, GPS Fleet Tracking System, Real Time GPS Tracking and completing your requirement for Vehicle Tracking, Bike Tracking and Personal Tracking device at very affordable prices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    I have read your post and I admire the information which you offered here. It is really good read to me.

    Thanks for sharing information!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    I am really appreciate the information which you discussed here in your blog which is really good read to me.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    I am really appreciate the information which you discussed here in your blog which is really good read to me.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete