Google Tag Manager Head

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Get Rid of Those Nasty Ants

Ever since we moved to our new house we always have this battle with thousands of soldiers. Those small little ants both black and red can be found almost anywhere in the house. They are so keen and quick that they gather right away as soon as a small crumb fall. We cannot just leave food on our dining table or else they will have a feast on it. My husband use to burn them. He would get a paper and put fire on them. It kills those nasty ants but they keep on coming back. Also I dont like the black stains that are left on the wall because of the wire. I've tried searching the web and find out that some find the Terro Ant Bait effective. Someone mention he got it from ATC and some from Ace hardware, I hope I can buy it from SM Molino. 

No comments:

Post a Comment