Google Tag Manager Head

Monday, January 17, 2011

Conjunctivitis Outbreak

Similasan Pink Eye Relief Eye Drops, .33-Ounce BottleYes, its an outbreak within our house. It was a day before New Year when David started to have symptoms. Actually in New Year's Eve his eyes are really red. Good thing he was only absent for one week and only one eye got infected. After him it was my little girl, Rhaine, who got the virus. Bad thing both her eyes are infected. It got worsen to the point that her tears are reddish due to blood. The doctor says it looks like some of the vein in her eyes are already bleeding. Its quite hard for her because she doesn't want to put ointment on her eyes and she doesn't want it to be clean as well. After a week my husband was infected too. Urgh! I said spare my eyes but I guess since we are living together and sleeping in the same bed the virus was able to reach my eyes. I am here at work right now waiting for a decision if I will go home or stay at work and risk everyone of getting this red eye. Haaayss... I hate this. I was able to get 100% reliability last year for attendance, if I go home now then I guess I can no longer attain the same reliability. Anyway I hope this pink or red eyes would heal quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment