Google Tag Manager Head

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

2010 Christmas Party at Endaya Cove

Its a yearly celebration that we had with my tito and tita, my cousins and other relatives from my mom's side. Before it was held at my Tito Vic's residence in Quezon City but since their private resort in Batangas, Endaya Cove, was finished it was always held there. I guess it is also more convenient for my lola since its near their house rather than travelling from Batangas to QC. 

Every year we are excited with foods, gifts, raffles and different prizes and of course seeing our relatives. It was a lunch invitation but my dad doesn't want to travel late due to traffic so we left Cavite at around 6:00am. We are the first batch to arrive. Good thing some food are already cooked so we had our breakfast. During lunch time lots of people arrived. I knew some of them but most of them I don't. I think other people in Batangas are also invited. The weather is not that cooperative, it was raining and the kubo and space to cover are not enough. It find it too crowded specially during the raffle. We are at one place since it was raining. Not everyone is called in the raffle unlike before, everyone have gifts. I guess because of too many visitors. They give away four cherry mobile cellphone for the grand prize. My little boy got sad because he was one of the kid who did not receive a toy from the raffle. I find it also disappointing. The crowd are uncontrollable specially when kids are asked to fall in line for money give aways. Everyone are going in front even adults whom should not be included. Haays... it was a headache. Anyways I am still thankful for what we got and the good food. Both my Kuya won cellphone in the raffle. I just hope that next year if they will invite others I hope they would make things more organize. I want to thank Tita Milet for the big teddy bear for my little girl and transformer robot for my little David. 

No comments:

Post a Comment