Google Tag Manager Head

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Answered Prayers





God is so amazing and his love is really unconditional. Even though I'm not a perfect servant I have lots of answered prayers that I'm really really thankful. I remember when we planned for a second child we prayed 
for a baby girl since my first born is a boy. We have Rhaine now who will be 4 years old this year. 

We used to live at my mother-in-law's house and we prayed for our own. Here we are now living at our own 
house for almost two years. 

I've been praying for a promotion at work and I just got promoted to Team Leader Post a few days ago. 


Thank you Lord for your love and guidance everyday, thank your for my family, thank you for everything. My next prayer is to have our own car. yey!!! To God be the glory!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Lord..... 2 years after we now have our own car. It may not be brand new but it is a blessing. Truly you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete