Google Tag Manager Head

Friday, January 25, 2013

My new Lip Balm and Mascara

Well as an Avon lady I keep on trying their product. I think they're pretty good because it makes me prettier and they notice it, wahehe.

Simply Pretty Dew Kiss Lip Balm, Simply Pretty Long Lash Waterproof Mascara and SuperCurlacious Mascara

I tried getting this lip balm to moisturize my lips. When I started using it my lips started to peel which makes me stop using it. My friend at work says its removing the dry skin on my lips. Hmmm I wonder if thats how it really works. I guess I'll try it if I am just at home and see if there is any changes after a while.

This is the brush of the SuperCurlacious

I love this mascara. I only wear mascara during special occasion but this one I use it everyday at work. The color is not that smudgy and not heavy. The simply mascara I haven't tried. I'll use it when my SuperCurlacious  run out.




No comments:

Post a Comment