Google Tag Manager Head

Friday, September 16, 2011

Angry Birds

I've been hearing the game angry birds for a long time. I've seen lots of pictures everywhere but I never really tried playing it not until last weekend. We are at my moms house when my son David asked to borrow the laptop to play at www.y8.com. That is where he used to play different games before and yes angry birds is one of the apps available. 

I would say its fun. My kid is really liking it and when he saw this angry bird toy in the mall he keep on asking me to buy it. Its like a miniature of all the characters and you can build the blocks and throw the birds using the Y shaped stick. It cost 1k php, wew. I told him to wait for christmas, hehehe. Once our computer get fix (I dont know when) I am sure Angry Birds would be installed in it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment