Google Tag Manager Head

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Housemaid or Yaya Salary

My husband is about to leave to work abroad so he told me to look for yaya or housemaid. I wonder what is the basic salary for them and what benefits should I give. When my first kid was still a baby we got 4 yaya's who did not last long. The first one decided to apply abroad, the 2nd one decided to apply locally, the 3rd one left with my watch, huhuhu, the last one just decided not to proceed. I am reading the web and it scares me because of a lot of bad experiences they are sharing. Very few shares good experience. I don't also know what is the minimum salary range this days. I guess just like any other employee, you would stay if you are getting good benefit and you are happy with the environment. I hope Lord will help us find a kind, responsible and most all someone that can be trusted.

No comments:

Post a Comment